Bottle Returns at Alberta Fresh Springs
Alberta Fresh Springs policy is that we will only refund the $10.00 bottle deposit under the following conditions:
- You must be an existing customer in our records
- The bottles must have our labels only
- The bottles must be in very good condition as when given to you
- Your bottles must have been delivered, exchanged or refilled by Alberta Fresh Springs within a calendar year
- Refunds will be made to credit or debit cards only
- Your bottles cannot have had any fluid or substance other then our water put into them
- Customers who wish to return the bottles for the refund of $10.00 per bottle must return them to our in-store location (Applies to both in-store and delivery customers)
- We do not refund any unused water
Delivery customers may request bottle pick-up for no additional charge and will not receive a refund on bottles.
Product Returns at Alberta Fresh Springs *Note this does not apply to water*
Alberta Fresh Springs policy is that we will only refund a product under the following conditions:
- Product must be unopened.
- You must have a copy of the original receipt.
- Product must be in the condition you received it.
- All warranty matters will follow manufactures warranty policies.
- All product returns must be done within 30 days in order to receive a refund. After 30 days, Alberta Fresh Springs will no longer be able to issue a refund.
Thank you for understanding that there are no exceptions to this policy.